Streamline Your Company Emails
As a business professional you’re under pressure to cut costs, streamline your business, become more productive and efficient, whilst making yourself more available to clients and colleagues. So when the time comes to move to Hosted Exchange, make sure you choose a platform that guarantees you a safe and secure environment.
Hosted Exchange gives you the opportunity to build on your customer service and business efficiency by enabling you to contact, collaborate and share wherever you are and whenever you need to.
Now, more than ever, your business needs cost-effective and flexible communication tools. With Microsoft Exchange, you can achieve new levels of reliability and performance, help protect your communications, and delight your users by meeting their demands for greater mobility.
Professional email hosting from Microsoft
The complete email solution for the best value for money
Exchange Online (Plan 1)Monthly Commitment
- Secure and reliable business-class email with a 50 GB mailbox per user.Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know
- For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client
- The Focused Inbox makes it easy to track email that matters most. Your inbox includes two tabs: Focused, for email you need to act on right away, and Other, for everything else. You can switch the tabs at any time and always see email flowing into Other
- Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities
- Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive
Exchange Online (Plan 1A)Monthly Commitment
- Includes all the features of Exchange Online (plan 1), plus Skykick Cloud Backup.
- Click here for details on our Cloud Backup
Exchange Online (Plan 2)Monthly Commitment
- Includes all the features of Exchange Online (Plan 1), plus upgraded mailbox to 100 GB with unlimited storage, hosted voicemail, and data loss prevention.
- Each user gets 100 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Take advantage of unlimited storage (100 GB of storage in the user’s primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user’s In-Place Archive)
- Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities
- Control sensitive business data with built-in data loss prevention (DLP) policies based on regulatory standards such as personally identifiable information (PII) and payment card industry (PCI), which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis
Exchange Online (Plan 2A)Monthly Commitment
- Includes all the features of Exchange Online (Plan 2), plus Skykick Cloud Backup.
- Click here for details on our Cloud Backup
SkyKicks Cloud Backup for Office 365
These unprecedented times have forced companies to rapidly adopt remote working environments and cloud technologies to maintain business continuity. As a result, more business-critical data is being stored in the cloud, making a day-to-day backup solution more important than ever.
Many business owners using Office 365 believe that their data is totally secure. The reality, however, is a different story. Although Microsoft offers many benefits in productivity, efficiency, and collaboration with Office 365, the company doesn’t provide users with a comprehensive backup system for their underlying data.
Mechanical malfunctions and physical damage, hacking and theft, user error, and power outages all put user data at risk in the cloud.
While companies do their best to prepare for these problems, no plan is foolproof, and stories of data loss are far from rare, with the average data breach costing UK small businesses £96,000. About 32% of companies get hit by data loss in the cloud, with the most common cause being deletion.
Although nearly two-thirds of data loss is accidental, 20% is lost to malicious intent, including hackers.
Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 Backup is not expensive what is expensive is not having it in place
Benefits of using Hosted Exchange Mail
Save all your emails in a single place with an impressive 250GB of storage space
Access your emails, tasks, contacts and calendars on multiple devices
Security across devices
With mobile device policies, you can create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
Access from anywhere
Provide your users with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices.
Easy to maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to stay productive. Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining your system.
With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.